Wednesday, December 10, 2014

The short film reflection



The short film reflection
I can relate to what Patrick was saying because my mom repeatedly tells me things for my own good and I will admit sometimes regardless when I know she's right I choose the wrong and end up getting hurt or hurt those around me. It’s inevitable to avoid regrets so why not just do the right the first time. This short film enlightens me on how annoying it is for you to repeatedly tell somebody to be cautions and careful and to do what you asked them to but end up doing the different. The other day my mother had told me specifically not to put my phone on top of the boom box, I disobeyed and now I am left without a phone. It could have been avoided if I hadn't been so rebellious and ignorant.

No comments:

Post a Comment