Friday, December 19, 2014

Evaluation of the class


A.)i think that thing class gives up hope for the future, we have a goal book and learn the values of life. what i don't like i show little time we get for free time. i mean i guess its okay but a little more would be just right.
B.)-more free time
-no assigned seats
C.)i did do my best in this class and look at me ive had an A since the begining of the school year.
D.)i do read my life planning goals everyday because some things in their are like a mood changer. gives me hope and makes me a little cheerful. i also like to have goals because i like a little competition. 
E.)i am committed to being a ctr person because i hate drama, problems and avoid the bad to not be a bad sinister person
F.)i will promise to try not to mess up too much and always show my hard working side rather than a slacking off one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment