Thursday, September 4, 2014

Anesthesiologist

Anesthesiologist
Duties and responsibilities: Physician anesthesiologist are highly skilled medical doctors (M.D. or D.O.) who specialize in the field of anesthesiologist. As physician with significantly longer and more extensive training than other classifications of anesthesia practitioners, physician anesthesiologist are the most qualified to make anesthesia related perioperative medical decisions.
Salary: : $261,843-$434,762
Education: After completing a four year bachelor’s degree, students then take four years of graduate education leading to a degree in medical (M.D.) or osteopathy (D.O.). After receiving a medical degree, students must complete four more years in an anesthesiologist residency.
Add a picture:


Reflection: I would never be an anesthesiologist because someone’s life is in my hands and I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if I don’t save them in time or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment