Monday, January 11, 2016

School break days

                           School break days
During this break i enjoyed time with my family and put my priorities straight. I went to Moreno valley for the funeral of my close aunt that i will always love, may she rest in peace. I finally got to see family i haven't gotten to see in years, and become close again. i watched several movies and finally watched the notebook, one of my personal favorite romantic movies right under titanic. i watched the Steelers football game, i actually bet with my uncle and won $200 bucks. i choose the right by doing my homework the first week of break so i didn't have to wait till last. i am getting my drivers licenses soon, because i'm currently taking my driving courses so i can take the behind the wheel test. i also received a good score on my Psat exam that i was proud of. i also, finally got the Iphone 6s for the work I've completed. i have my whole life ahead of me and i cant wait to drive my way through it.

8 comments: