Monday, February 2, 2015

Western medicine doctor

Western medicine doctor
Duties and responsibilities: in contrast with eastern medicine the western medicine has to do with new technology and methods proven by science to work in which machines are used to find the problem with more accuracy and fight it at it source with medication.
Salary: they get paid from 80,000 to 400,000 per year.
Education: the education is dependent on which branch of medicine you want to study, but in most cases you need to attend medical school for at least 4 years.
Add a pic:
Reflection: I would not mind doing this for self-technical advancements but also because the wage is good. Health and sciences do interest me and this might interest me. If I do join I’ll go to the same university my sister went to, western university in Pomona.


No comments:

Post a Comment