Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Veterinarian

Veterinarian
Duties and Responsibilities: A Veterinarian colloquially called a vet, shortened from veterinarian or veterinary surgeon is a professional who practices veterinary medicine by treating disease, disorder, and injury in non-human animals. Veterinarian has to be on task for examine animals to detect and determine the nature of disease or injures.
Salary: $86,640 per year
Education: Veterinarians are required to complete a four year doctor of veterinary medicine program in addition of undergraduate school.

Reflection: become a vet was actually my childhood dream. I still have this as my top picks as to what I want t o be in the future. they get paid well, their helping out and contributing to the world and I just love all types of animals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment