Friday, June 10, 2016

final

Final: part 1

1.) What I liked about this class is I had time to research future careers and have my goals aligned.

2.) what I did not like about the class was having to sit down the whole time

3.) maybe if you let kids interact with one another then there wouldn’t be people interrupting you by talking to their fellow piers, and if you were to give them time to talk they would distinguish talk time and time out

4.) this class was fun we did interactive group projects and getting to laugh with my friends and help eachother with assignments

5.) i did my best in this class, doing what i was told and on time assignments.

6.) I do, I think about my goals and future plans every day. I might not read them off my book but I make more along my way.

7.) I am committed to being a ctr person because I know it will get me far, on the other hand drugs and intoxication will lead to nothing but regret


8.) I will always remember you repeatedly saying to choose the right, and ill always remember the ctr song.

No comments:

Post a Comment