Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Nonchalant



Nonchalant
(Of a person or manner) feeling or appearing casually calm and relaxed; not displaying anxiety, interest, or enthusiasm
I am a very productive hyper person. I talk a lot and discuss a lot of things but sometimes that doesn’t come in handy. I ask questions and participate but sometimes I just need to chill to. I need to be calm and go with the flow. I’m a big debater; future lawyer so it’s pretty hard. I’d like to feel relaxed and tranquil but I’m not. I’m usually stressed and like to outdo myself. I’m very competitive so I have to be on my stuff. I don’t like to feel anxiety because I feel a heavy weight on the heart, so I need to be nonchalant. I have a bunch of charisma so that is why I want to be in cheer and put it to use. I’m also very active so that’s why I’m in various sports. Sometimes I’d just like to be nonchalant and have some free time to myself. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment