Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Health educator

Health educator
Duties and responsibilities: Health educators teach people about behaviors that promote wellness. They develop and implement strategies to improve the health of individuals and communities. Community health workers collect data and discuss health concerns with members of specific populations or communities.
Salary: the median annual wage for health educators was $48,790. The median annual wage for community health workers was $34,620 in May 2012. Employment of health educators and community health workers is projected to grow 21 percent from 2012 to 2022, faster than the average for all occupations.
Education: A bachelor's degree or higher in health education, public health education or health promotion
Add a pic:
Reflection: I would not like to be this because already as it is I am not much of a weight watcher or picky eater myself. I mean I can educate others but that’s a hypocrite move as to me not following the demands I have for others. The salary is okay but it’s not something I would do for the rest of my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment